Monday, June 29, 2009

We are in trouble! haha


We have really been working on getting some sleep lately! Miss Lilly just has stopped wanting to sleep through the night, so last week she starting sleeping in her crib all night and we really worked on getting her through the night. Well we are really making headway and in the mornings she gets up about 8am and will play in her bed until 9am. Which is PERFECT for me!! We are still getting up at least at 4:30 but that is ok with me since she is staying in bed so late:). 
Anyways, this morning I knew she was in there playing while I was getting ready for the morning, but it was close to 9 and she still had not yelled for me. So I went in to check on her only to find this!!! She was holding on to the side!! haha It is just a matter of time before she is throwing herself out of this bed! haha I guess we will have to drop the mattress. I also thought it was pretty funny that she had wiggled one arm out of her sleeper. I call her Miss Hawaiian Tropic in this outfit! haha 
   

2 comments:

Gleatie said...

Where was lilly sleeping before last week!?!!

Erin said...

Miss Hawaiian Tropic! Ha! That totally fits. I love the one shoulder look.