Monday, August 31, 2009

Laundry Day

This morning Lilly and I and a couple of friends went for a walk at the "Big Dam Bridge" (yes that is really the name of it haha), afterwards it was her nap time and I told her that we would do her laundry when she got up. ( I just know she knows what I am saying haha) Anyways, When I put her down I was sure she was asleep but after a 2 hours and no sign of her waking I started to wonder what was going on. She will often play in her crib with her piggy for awhile before she decides she wants to get up, so I turned on the monitor and she was sound asleep. BUT there were colored items in her bed and I kept trying to remember if I gave her more toys last night in her bed or what...and then I realized it was laundry day!! 
She had reached into her hamper and pulled out her dirty clothes and put them in bed with her, she was not sleep after all when she got into bed for her nap!! So I waited a little while and checked the monitor again to find her laying playing with her piggy so I went in to find this...
  

No comments: