December 18th was Lilly's 1st birthday. It is really hard to believe a whole year has gone by since she arrived in the world. And it is even harder to believe how much our world has changed in that year! We celebrated her birthday with family, cake, ice cream and presents. We had a great time and Lilly loved everything!
Lilly LOVES Mickey Mouse so I made her a Mickey Mouse cake and all the decorations were Mickey and his friends. Mi Mi made her cupcakes with Mickey and friends on them so Lilly could eat the cake all by herself.
John even got dressed up for the occasion. :) He had a great time at his first party.
And as for having her own cake to eat...I think she liked it! haha
2 comments:
Looks like fun was had by all! You know, since you were pregnant for most of this year, I feel like the time has really flown by. I cant believe she is one already! I hope I get to meet them soon. Love you and miss you! -nell
Awesome! She's so cute eating her cake! :)
Post a Comment