Monday, January 25, 2010

Comfort

Much like Lilly, Big Love has had a lot of stomach problems and what little formula he has, has to be Nutramigen which we hate! but if it works then it works. So I thought I would share some of the things we have found that work for colic, reflux, gas etc etc etc.

The first is the right formula - which for us is nutramigen, this is non dairy, non soy etc and the most expensive formula on the market - of course. haha

The next thing that we have found is the right bottle - I can not put a price the amount of money we have spent on trying bottles and formula! I just gave away so many Dr. browns bottles it makes me sick, but I think we have finally found a bottle that works for Big Love. It is called the Tommee Tippee bottle. We use the bottle for fussiness, gas, and anti-colic I could tell a difference with the first time using it.

This is our newest find. It is called the Nap Nanny, it was made for babies with reflux or ear infections. It works great! It props him up so when he is congested it helps him breath or after he eats it helps with his reflux because he is sitting up. It is great for him to just sit in as well if he is in the mood that he will sit still.

Another must have is Mylcon gas drops. With Lilly we had to put them in every bottle and with Big Love we are starting to put it in every one of his bottles and he is finally getting some comfort.


1 comment:

Marianna said...

That might be the only bottle I have not tried with Hayden...where did you get it? Lilly was super cute in her birthday party pj's! I love that kid!