Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Big Boy Hair Cut

It makes me SO sad to write this post. Pinckney has been at me lately about cutting Biggie's hair, I was totally against it until I got to this point last week...
I finally came to grips with the fact that he needed a trim. So we took the kids for donuts first, (what else do you do on a fall saturday morning?) then we headed to get his hair cut.
He did SO good! He sat there like a big boy as the women gave him a big boy hair cut. I cried all day long, I would think that I was ok with it, then I would look at him again and start crying again. He just looks so old, and when I see photos of how long his hair was I get sad all over again. He is a big boy now, but it will be a long time before he gets another "trim."

1 comment: