Who would have guested that a Pig and a Duck could be best friends?
Well Add a Minnie Mouse and an Octopus and you have a match made in heaven:). On our way to the Halloween party we stopped by the O'Dea house and had to get some photos of the kids all together. Poor Maggie didn't know Lilly thought trick or treating meant steal someone elses candy! haha
Maggie wised up and held her candy out of reach! haha
I am saving this one for the first homecoming dance Hayden and Biggie go to together haha.
The kids had so much fun on Halloween, I think Pinckney and I had just as much fun! It was so fun to watch Lilly trick or treat and Pinckney made sure that she didn't miss a house! We were excited to join the Jones family along with many others to trick or treat here in Maumelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment