We did take a break to take Lilly to Dance.
While Lilly is in her dance class, Biggie and his friends play.
Today the kids and I went to lunch at Panera. They were so good we had a great lunch date:).
Biggie spent most of lunch facing this way, I finally looked to see who he had been looking at, smiling at and waving too and it was a little girl in a high chair 2 booths down from us! haha I think we are in trouble!
After lunch we went to do a little shoe shopping, Lilly picked out a pair of gold glitter extremely high heals. They proved to be a bit to high for her HA!
One thing all of these outings have in common is - they are ready for nap time by the time we are on our way home!
No comments:
Post a Comment