Saturday, April 16, 2011

Clinton Library Egg Roll

Today we spend the morning at the Clinton Library Easter Egg hunt. We had SO much fun so get ready for picture overload haha.
I made the kids matching shirts for the easter season:) but it was really cold this morning so we had to wear long sleeves under them. We started the event by hunting easter eggs. Each egg was filled with a little toy.
After getting all the eggs we headed to the petting zoo...
Then we were off to meet the Easter bunny, dance, meet some firemen, and see the Dr. Seuss exhibit.
The kids had so much fun dancing!!
Then we sat in the fire truck...
Biggie really loved being in the fire truck, he actually climbed in and I had to crawl in there to get him out! haha
We had to do some more dancing...
All of the activities made the kids really tired! As you can see both of mine were taking a little timeout for some rest haha.
Our last stop was to see some green eggs and ham.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good! I didn't get any of them in the fire truck you need to email me. :) I'm taking lilly to the next concert i go to so she can be my dance partner.

Anne said...

Cute kids! I was wondering if you could help me out. I lost the little paper that they passed out with the information on how to get the photos with the Easter bunny from the clinton library event.
I remember the password but do you know what the website is called?
Thanks in advance!
If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, do you mind emailing me? asantifer@ymail.com