Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lilly's Dance Recital

We had so much fun at Lilly's first dance recital. She did SO good!! Pinckney had the camera during the dance and he took enough photos that if you flip through them you can watch the whole dance over haha. I know I have posted a few photos before but I wanted to make sure I also used the ones we had from the camera.

She was so proud to get ready for her recital. She wore her curlers around the house and her and she loved putting make up.

She had a lot of fun backstage with all of her friends!
As for being on stage, she was a NATURAL!! the music started and she didn't miss a beat! She stepped out in front of the line of girls and acted like she had been dancing for years:).

We could not have been any more proud of our little girl! We can't wait for the next show:).


1 comment:

Steph said...

Lilly is so cute and growing up way too fast!!!