Friday, June 8, 2012

Girls day!

This afternoon Pinckney and Bigs headed to Heber to go out on the lake, Lilly has her dress rehearsal tomorrow morning so we stayed here and had a great girls day! First she got out the hot rollers and said she wanted her hair done like a princess...





Then we were off, she wAnted all of her Barbies to come with us! Most of them princesses...


While at SAMs club she had all her Barbies out and they were trading clothes, Some of the items were getting mixed up so as I am helping her get them all dressed she asked "have you seems Bells yellow pumps?"


We finished the night with dinner at big orange.





Lilly is getting funnier everyday!
yesterday at mother day out all the kids were showing the teacher all their scraps and bumps on their legs and she said Lilly walked up to her lifted her dress and said - "I don't have any boo boos my legs are beautiful" haha I don't know where she gets this stuff!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: