Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of Dance 2012

Wednesday was Lilly's first day back to dance and as usual she was SO excited! She wanted to wear these pearls (they are fake) to dance class. I believe I am raising a true southern belle! At Ole Miss we use to laugh at all the girls that wore pearls with their t-shirts...well it looks like my little girl will be one of those girls! haha


 This pictures breaks my heart, I can't believe how big she looks! 
 She has a new dance bag for the year with her name on it! 

 Bigs has moved into a big boy bed (will have a full post on that in a bit but I want to finish his room first) and since we took his crib down, sleeping has been a challenge! So I was not that surprised to find him here on the floor of the playroom when it was time for dance class!
 We tried everything we could to wake him up, but even after we put shoes on him and moved him to the car he didn't wake up until we got to dance class! 

No comments: