Friday, October 30, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise!

We have been VERY blessed to make some great friends through our play group, they have really helped keep sanity in our lives over the past few months and I am positive will be a god send in about a month with baby #2! haha
Well today we had play group at Marianna's house and when we got there they had planned a surprise baby shower for us!!! I can not tell you how surprised we were and how thankful.
We had great food, which we all know is Lilly and I's favorite part:).
The kids played...
This is Hayden she was just hanging out enjoying herself. :)

Then we got to play haha we dressed the kids up in their halloween costumes and took their picture:). As you can see I of course walked out the door without Lilly's bumblebee costume. My brain doesn't work haha and I am sure wont for a few years....sorry kids!
This is my favorite costume, him name is Nolan and he is Joe Paterno (I know I spelled that wrong so I am very sorry all of my Penn State friends) but please notice his tie! He had glasses to wear as well but he didn't have them on for the photo.

After all of this fun they showered baby John with the nicest presents. Like I said before we are so blessed and thankful to have all of you!!
Can you believe our baby boy will be here in a little over a month?! Man how time flies!

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Suzanne - not sure if this is the right blog -
but what a darling group of kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for your sweet comment today on Cote de Texas - much appreciated!
Joni

Unknown said...

:)