I am in shock that Biggie is 6 months old!! He is 26 1/2 inches long and weighs 20lbs according to our home measuring. He is almost crawling, he laughs like crazy, he is sleeping through the night in his own crib and loves being held more then anything else! Well he also really enjoys watching Lilly, but lets be honest we all think she is pretty funny! His hair is getting more curly by the day and his eyes are becoming as blue as Lillys. We are pretty sure he is going to cut a tooth any day now because everything goes straight to his mouth. He is eating lots of new foods, he will try anything I put in the blender for him but prefers to have banana mixed with all his fruits and likes the fresh steamed veggies better then the can. My kids really take after their mom and dad they LOVE to eat!! haha
These two keep me running, laughing and fill my days with more love then I could have ever imagined!
Pinckney surprised us with a big girl camera! We have been playing with it the past couple of days and there is way to much for me to know about it, so I have only gotten a few good photos to share.
2 comments:
I love that picture of Lilly in her diaper. Such a great expression on her face!
Yay for the camera!!! Let's play this week!
Post a Comment