Wednesday, June 23, 2010

He's Crawling!

Biggie is on the move! On Monday morning he put motions together and started moving around the room and by yesterday afternoon he was everywhere. When Lilly and I were at swimming last night Pinckney set Biggie on the floor in the kitchen and went to get something out of the garage, and when he came back in he had made his way into the living room and across the floor!
He is going to follow his big sister around the house very soon!!
Pinckney and I always laugh about the way he sings Patty Cake. He stops the song short and just says "rooooollllll it and throw it in the pan!" I have played him the real version to show him that I did not make the other ending up but he still does it this way and we laugh every time. Well the damage is done because Lilly does it his way!! It is SO funny, she will roll her hands and says "roooooolllllllll" then throws her arms in the air and squeals. So Pinckney is not allowed to teach the kids anything. HA!

No comments: