We had a great 4th of July weekend! We grilled out, made apple pie, ran through sprinklers, played with fireworks, saw friends and just played outside all weekend. The weather was perfect and we could not have been more grateful for the weekend.
I took a ton of photos this weekend so picking out my favorites is really hard! Here are a few that I really love.
Saturday night we enjoyed some fireworks and the O'Dea family came over to play for awhile.
Biggie woke up for a little bit because he didn't want to miss out on the party.
On Sunday we dressed in our red, white and blue and headed over to the Jone's house for some bbq and more fun.
Biggie and Anna Lee had some fun on the floor...
While Elijah and Lilly could not decide whose turn it was in the car...
Then all the excitement left Lilly speechless...
So she took a moment to talk it over with Uncle Lee...
Check out how cute Anderson is!
Then it was time to start the big fireworks and smoke bombs in the frontyard.
It's hard to tell in this photo but Anderson thought the fireworks were so funny! Everytime one went off he would laugh so hard.
Who do you think was more scared, the girls...
Or Scott David? HAHA
Uncle Pick and Auntie Sister :)
Elijah was so sweet to Biggie. He wanted to "swing John" and he would talk to him so sweet. At one point he took me by the skirt and pulled me outside saying "John John John outside" the whole time. It was so sweet.
I still have more photos that I love but the babies want me off of the computer so I hope you enjoy all of these! :)
2 comments:
Those are so good!
Jen- those kids are precious. I just laugh every time I see pictures of LIlly. She looks like such a little ham! I just want to squeeze her! And, Biggie is too pretty to be called Biggie. He should be called Prince Biggie. Ha! Love you! (nell)
Post a Comment