Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bug Man and Doggy Love


These bug pj's are so perfect for biggie. I am seeing more and more the difference between boys and girls. The first being, yesterday I saw Biggie from the corner of my eye shoot across the floor. So I followed him only to find he was chasing a cricket! I am really in trouble if he has as much personality and curiosity as his big sister!!
Lilly has been up to her same funny ways this week. She played a little hide and go seek with the drying clothes, she loved on the Siggy and I did find her on top of the kitchen table 2 times and on top of the counter in our bathroom. I don't have a photo of that yet because I was too scared to stop and get a camera before I got her down.

No comments: