Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haunted House


Pa Paw and GG brought us a Haunted House to put together. When biggie when down for nap, Lilly and decided we were going to try to put it together. It WAS SO HARD!!!
I think our house was actually haunted because everytime we started to put something on the house, the roof caved it! haha
We finally gave up on the roof....then the walls and we decided to just decorate the front of the house. Then Lilly was so excited because she was allowed to eat anything off the house she wanted...including the house!! haha
We had a great time!!
The other day we were getting ready to head out and I went to pull Lilly's hair back and I realized that it would fit in a ponytail! haha Here she is at our "Fall Fest" haha sporting her ponytail! :).

2 comments:

Steve said...

I think its hysterical that you couldnt get that haunted house to work. My motherinlaw likes to make gingerbread houses every year and i normally bow out because i dont know how to make the gingerbread walls, etc. ha.
and, lilly's outfit is quite possibly the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. I love the peter pan colar. It makes me want to have a girl...though not anytime soon. ha.
lylas- nelly

Marianna said...

HAHA!