Last night the kids FINALLY had their sugar crash. We were watching Mickey Mouse and before I knew it they were snuggled together on the floor.
The kids have started getting their lists together for Santa. On Sunday we went to Lowe's and while Pinckney was getting what he needed the kids and I were playing in the Christmas section when a man that works at Lowes came into the same area. Lilly and I thought he looked a lot like Santa, then the man yelled "whose that playing with my toys?" And we KNEW it was Santa undercover! He asked the kids if they wanted a puppy for Christmas (thanks Santa) and showed them his drivers license that had his real photo and name, it said that he was the Santa Claus!
So last night the kids went through the new toy catalogs picking out all the things they would like to ask Santa for. And for the first time I remembered all the words and was able to use them to my advantage of the song "you better not shout, you better not pout, you better not cry I'm telling you why..." I have a feeling the kids are going to hear that song A LOT! haha
This afternoon they colored and painted a couple of pictures to put with their wish lists :).
(And yes Lilly is still wearing her Sleeping Beauty costume.)
It didn't take long for Bigs to color on his own face...
No comments:
Post a Comment