I think this sums us up! Lilly playing peek a boo, Bigs with no shoes, Sweets look for food, me praying that everyone is looking where I am for a good picture, and Pick thinking Lilly is so funny...yep this sums us up! haha
We spent Thanksgiving this year in Birmingham at MiMi and Dzia Dzia's house. We were so thankful that Uncle Trevor and Uncle Thaddeus and their whole families were there with us. We got to play with Emersen, Addison, Auntie Steph and Auntie Linda. A great time was had by all!!
I made the kids matching outfits. Bigs is Roudolph but he was not in the mood to be pictured so we didn't push it. With 4 kids under the age of 4 we took what we could get. Although I am pretty sure Emersen's daddy has trained her with a camera:).
Here are a few pictures before Thanksgiving Dinner.
Bigs would only stand there is he had a treat. In this picture it is a banana! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment