There is nothing sweeter then when the kids get along. Last night at dinner Lilly looked at Bigs and said "Bigs I just love you." I know I have said it before but they will not go to bed at night without giving each other a hug and a kiss and telling each other "night night." Yesterday I told the kids to head to their rooms for nap time and I would be in there in a minute. It got quite quickly so I knew something had to be up, when I got to Lilly's door I heard nothing but giggles. I guess they thought they might get away with this. haha The rest of the nap time I spent keeping Lilly from sneaking into Biggies room so she could sleep on the floor. I finally gave up and put her in the playroom to lay down haha.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment