Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Air show 2012

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the air show at the Little Rock Air force Base. We had a great time! We arrived at the base around 8:30 and didn't leave until 6:30, so it was a long day but well worth it! The weather was pretty cool in the morning so walking around seeing all the airplanes was a blast for all of us. 




 Starting around 9 they started the show, they had planes flying all day. 
 Pick was smart to buy tickets, esp since we were there all day. We were able to sit in a tent out of the sun and had chairs for the kids. It also helped because there was a fence so we could keep eyes on them  at all times! 

 When the kids started to get restless Lilly and I went and them blue snowcones. Which I think was their favorite part of the day! haha


 For Pick and I our favorite part were the blue angels, they were amazing!! 

 But Bigs couldn't take it anymore, he passed smooth out and missed the entire blue angel show! 
 Like I said they were amazing!!!

No comments: