Thursday, October 4, 2012

Too Many Questions!

The kids really like to watch the movie Shriek lately. And since it is finally not a princess movie for poor Bigs I thought it was a great idea. THOUGHT was the key word haha There is a part in the movie where Donkey turns into a horse, and he explains to the princess that "he drank magic potion and it made him sexy!" So Lilly walked into the living room yesterday and said "sexy" I said "Lilly we don't use that word." She then responded "oh is it just for horses?" I quickly answered "yep just for horses." WHO KNEW!!!!

Then she was playing with her barbie mermaid in the tub and asked what her humps were. I quickly said "her chest" she said "no these" I repeated "her chest" "no mom these" "yep Lilly it's her chest."
I am not totally lying right?! haha

And since I don't like to post without a photo, I thought I would post one of easier times...:)


No comments: