Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!

I have been excited about the Pumpkin patch for months! We were finally able to go on Saturday morning and I am not sure which one of us had a better time haha we all had a blast! It was about 50 degrees that morning so we were all bundled up and I have to say that Miss Lilly makes quite a nice statement with her winter hat:).

There were all kinds of activities for us to do. Lilly and Daddy watched the pony rides for a while.
Then we found this scarecrow...can you find Lilly haha
And there were all kinds of animals - Daddy and I LOVED this pig! And it loved to drink Milk!
Next we got to go on a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, it was SO fun!
Once we got out to the patch we picked 3 perfect pumpkins!!
After we got back from picking our pumpkins I found this whole pile of pumpkins!

We had so much fun picking out our pumpkins we might be kind of sad to carve them:).