Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big Girl Tub


Last night in an attempt to try to really get Biggie on a strict sleeping schedule he had dinner and a bath earlier then the rest of us. I put him to bed in his crib around 7, which is when the I usually am putting the two of them in the tub, so Lilly had a bath by herself in Mommy and Daddy's tub. We filled the tub up and turned on the jets, she was so funny! Her new thing when she gets excited or surprised she opens her mouth really big and gasps. So she started gasping and the bubbles just kept getting higher and higher. She had a lot of fun! And for the record, the baby woke up shortly after this and still did not go to bed until 11:30. I guess we will try something else tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stick to the 7:00 bedtime!!! You can do it, you just have to Outlast him! Ha Ha!

Erin said...

That bath looks awesome. I remember the days when I used to be able to take bubble baths. Now, I'm lucky to shower off the rotting milk from myself. Ha.
James sleeps 2 hours at a time at night and is up at 4a. I try to put him down between 7-8p but he gets sleepy even earlier. I just read the book "Happiest Baby on the Block" and it said that you should set the mood for bedtime and use the 5 "S's" (swaddle, shushing, swinging, side/stomach, and sucking). I'm going to try these consistently until something works! Good grief! These boys need to chill and get some shuteye!
I love knowing that you can relate although I totally feel for you and wish it wasnt so. I love you and one day you and I will have a good laugh over a strong drink!