So the kids and I have been playing with the different setting and getting to know the camera and here are a few highlights from the past couple of days.:) There are few kinks I still need to figure out but we are getting there.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Photo Time
I have decided I am ready for a digital big girl camera. I have had big girl cameras, but never digital and when Ole Miss did not offer a photo journalism major, I started to use the camera I could throw in my purse and go. Well I am ready for pretty photos! haha When Pinckney and I first started dating I got him a Kodak camera, and since big girl cameras are expensive I decided to take a swing at using this camera and see what it could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beautiful kids. happy baptism biggie. love aunt nelly
I think those look pretty durn good!
Post a Comment