I have a little luck the past few days getting photos of the kids together.
On Sunday we went to Hayden's birthday party and had a BLAST!

The kids later had fun "sharing" the nap nanny - Lilly thinks this is her recliner.
On Monday we headed down to have lunch with Daddy then ran some errands. That night the kids were worn out! But Lilly kept stopping the swing to give Biggie hugs! It was so cute:)
On Tuesday we had to go see Dr. Marks...
What do you think she is thinking? HA!
When we got home I guess Lilly thought Biggie needed to take a phone call...she kept taking her phone and putting it up to his ear. I think he didn't care at all, he just loved the attention from her! haha
1 comment:
love, love, love the mushroom dress that was yours!! Those old ones are the best!
Post a Comment