Do you have have moments in your life where you think..."am I being punked right now?" I assure you with Lilly I have those moments everyday! Today was no exception to the constant crazy that is our house.
The day started off as just a usual Friday and then we moved into morning naps. Lilly has only been taking one nap a day but this morning she was acting sleepy and was getting into EVERYTHING so I thought I would try to get a morning nap in. This is when things went south, she was so quiet (always a bad sign) and when I turned on the video monitor I discovered she was not napping at all, instead she took her diaper off and that is all the details I am going to get into. But I rushed in and she took her first bath of the day.
After we got her room all cleaned up we gave the dogs a bath then played with playdough got biggie up from his nap then started lunch time. While I was trying to hold Biggie in his highchair to eat (he is having a hard day because 3 teeth have decided to come in today haha) Lilly begins rubbing ketchup all over herself!
I went to take the plate from her and she really had not eaten much so I have it back to her under the condition that she had to eat the rest of her lunch. So this is what happened next...
YEP she is dipping the chicken nuggets into the ketchup on her leg. Shortly after this biggie began teething on the bottom of this chair. I mean really?!
She is in a diaper because we are potty training, and there is a short in her princess potty so it keeps playing music. So every time she sits down it starts playing and she jumps up and starts dancing and says "dance ma dance!"
I mean you just can't make this stuff up! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment