Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tap Shoes!

I took Lilly today to try on her first pair of tap shoes, both kids were not in the greatest of moods so I was not sure how we were going to do. But when she put on those shoes she flipped out! Then they put a tu tu on her and she ran over to me with the biggest smiles and squealed "MA" and gave me the biggest hug! It was awesome!
So the sucker that I am we did a little shopping (she did not want to take the tu tu off or the fancy shoes)


The we put on a leotard that had a tu tu attached and she caught herself in the mirror and she was in love! She ran around that store like she was in heaven!! haha I could not get a photo from the front because she would not stand still but I loved this one!

No comments: