Tuesday, November 8, 2011

boops, homa homa and hair cuts


Pinckney found some cowboy boots for Bigs when he was in Homa Homa, as lilly calls it. He loves them! Every morning he says "boops boops" I am a little worried he is going to want to start dressing himself as well. If he does people are REALLY going to start talking when they see us in public! haha
Friday afternoon the kids and i went to get haircuts. It was a bit of a shock to see Bigs hair but it was needed! Maybe we will avoid another black eye! While I was getting my hair cut they finished with Lilly, so she came over to where I was said "oh mommy isn't it gorgeous?!" I swear she sometime is way to old for 2!! haha

Saturday morning was another donut kind of morning! Pinckney got up early and went out and got the kids (as if we didn't eat any:) ) donuts for when they got up.
Just a little bed head:)
Bigs favorite is the kind that look like a football.

2 comments:

Gleatie said...

Evans' preschool actually says "no cowboy boots" in the handbook!! ha ha. Apparently kids slip in them a lot. Maybe that is causing all of Bigs black eyes!

Anonymous said...

nice one
Hair Transplant Pakistan