I have had trouble getting photos on the blog for the last month and it has been absoultly CRAZY around here so I am going to start catching up now...
Getting the right christmas card photo this year was quite the experience! haha As you can see from what I had to choose from I ended up having a pretty great card!
This is the photo that we used:)
Along with this one:) And yet this photo is still funny because the dog between Picks legs isn't ours! haha It is Sweet Pea's sister so she does count as family.
The kids and I made these great ornaments, They are their christmas lists for the year. They are filled with gold glitter and strips of paper with all of their wishes for the year.
Then came time for a my moms christmas card, we had about the same amount of luck...
I don't know why but this one really makes me laugh! haha
It is going to take me a bit but I will get caught up through the year! First I have to buy more storage because I have reached my limit of pictures that the blog will let me :).
No comments:
Post a Comment