Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dear Santa,

After the dance recital the kids, Mimi, Dzia Dzia and I headed over to the mall while daddy went out to the farm to catch another morning of hunting. We got there around 4 and thought we would say a quick hello to santa then head home. Around 7 the kids finally sat on Santas lap! It was NUTS! After about 45 mins of standing in line it was time for santa to go to dinner. So we had to wait until dinner was over. So Dzia Dzia and I took the kids to build a bear while MiMi kept our place in line. They LOVED build a bear! Lilly made a pink bear and named her "Snowflake Hello Kitty," and Bigs made a grinch and named him "Grinch shoes." I can honestly say I don't ever worry about their imagination! 
when it was finally time for the kids to see him they were so tired! I thought for sure Bigs was going to scream and fight the whole time as he was doing while we were in line. To my huge surprise he walked up hopped on his lap and smiled big! haha the only melt down was when we had to walk away and he didn't understand why santa was giving him his airplane right then haha. 










No comments: