Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Well after last year I wasn't sure the kids could look any cuter in their Easter Outfits. Well I was wrong! They looked SO cute I could have just eaten then up! I will redress them soon and get better pictures. It was raining and a crazy day so I will post what I have in the meantime. We woke up early so the kids hunt eggs and dig into some candy before church, after church we came home packed all of our stuff and headed to Mi Mi and Dzia Dzia's for the week. Once we got there we had a great Easter dinner and started a week packed full of kid activities! My favorite day was spent shopping and eating of course! The kids loved everything!! On Sunday when we headed home Lilly told Pinckney that she wasn't going to live in Little Rock anymore, that she wanted to move to Birmingham. :)







 To say that Bigs was scared of the dinosaurs is an understatement! He freaked out haha he kept saying "oohh come on come on keep moving!" 


 Red Diamond train! 


 Build A Bear

 Decorating the Byronic (don't mind that black eye on Bigs!)
 Chuck E Cheese! 





 Mi Mi finally got to take the kids to the races! We had great passes! Look how close they are to the car! 


 We thought he was sleeping....he decided to keep dressing himself instead.


No comments: