So I have not been good AT ALL about keeping up with the blog this year, I promise to get better. As I was uploading all my photos I realized I forgot to post all of our valentines, crawfish party, and my birthday photos! So I am out of order but trying to catch up! haha
Lilly told me she felt like Valentine barbie in her outfit. We spent my birthday in Birmingham with my parents and one night I went over to Atlanta to see some old friends. With in 10 minutes of being at Mi Mi and Dzia's house Biggie locked us all in the basement. We had to wait a couple hours until Dzia could come home and let us out! haha So started going through old boxes to pass the time and we found my old blankie! I was so excited and yet everyone else was so disgusted! haha
Here is Valentines Barbie and Ken!
We of course made our heart cake again this year! I ordered Giordano's pizza from Chicago for our dinner and it was SOOOOOO good!!! I can't wait to get it again!
We decided to have a crawboil at our house one Saturday afternoon. We had a blast! There were lots of kids running around and friends over. It didn't even phase us that shortly after people arrived a pipe burst and we had no bathrooms, or sinks to wash our hands while eating crawfish! haha
Here is Valentines Barbie and Ken!
We of course made our heart cake again this year! I ordered Giordano's pizza from Chicago for our dinner and it was SOOOOOO good!!! I can't wait to get it again!
We decided to have a crawboil at our house one Saturday afternoon. We had a blast! There were lots of kids running around and friends over. It didn't even phase us that shortly after people arrived a pipe burst and we had no bathrooms, or sinks to wash our hands while eating crawfish! haha
I was too busy having fun to take too many pictures haha
No comments:
Post a Comment