We are very excited to announce that we are expecting another baby! This fall we will become a family of 5, pretty scary! haha Our due date is now November 2, we find out the sex May 23rd.
The kids have been at the first couple of ultrasounds so they are very aware that there is a baby in my belly. The questions that have come after that have been quite interesting! Biggie asks me almost everyday to open my mouth so he can look in and see the baby. Lilly asked "did you swallow that baby to get it in your tummy?". Every where we go Lilly will ask "Mommy did you bring your baby with us?" Or she will ask if the baby is ok and tell me that the baby needs plenty of food and rest. We are also so excited because Thad and Linda are due in July, Rebecca (or Aunt flossy as my kids call her) and Josh are due in September and Katie and Neill are due end of October. Katie and I keep joking that we will dress these babies up the same way we dressed alike and told everyone we were twins! haha
I do have to admit that this pregnancy is kind of kicking my butt. I have no energy and haven't felt very well at all, so I haven't been up for much. What energy I do have I use to try to do at least a couple activities, crafts, outings or just playing outside with the kids then I seem to be spent for a few hours. I can't wait and hope this lifts! And I must say I miss my summer cocktail a lot! haha Hopefully I will start feeling more like blogging again very soon as well because the kids are always doing something worth sharing!
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment